So, the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
So, let’s get to this!
My 10 facts:
- Had been reading the Wheel of Time since the year 2000. Finished it (thanks to Audible.com) in June of this year while out at Colorado. The landscape somehow made it easier to imagine what was going on in the story.
- Still far more interested in getting a PSP 3000 and not a PS Vita.
- My wife reads and watches everything associated with the Wizard of Oz world attached.
- Just expanded my video game library by getting a PS3 package. Wooooo!
- Favorite Chips: Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles (Kroger Brand is half price and just as delicious)
- Every year, I sample (meaning “drink a half gallon”) every different flavored eggnog I can find from November to December.
- I used to pump out 1500 words daily with other online writing opportunities before 2005. Now, it seems I might be able to push out 500 words a day, if that. I don’t know if it is because of the feeling of “business” writing with this blog, or if I am struggling to find my voice as a writer again. I am open to suggestions from the community.
- Starting January 1st, I will plan on going on a variation of the Paleo diet, and build towards a Zangief-like physique for cosplay in Dragon Con next year.
- Both my wife and I have double degrees, one of them being in certain specialties of Theatre. That is how I met her.
- I and my wife absolutely love everything that is Muppets and Jim Henson Productions. Also, we are big fans of Glove and Boots.
My Nominations: I am still relatively new to the community, and still getting to read and know certain bloggers (one of the bigger reasons it takes long for me to get a decent list together). I am also trying to avoid repeated nominations of the same people, but there are some folks to which I continually go back. It can’t be helped. So, here is a list of whom I began following recently.
- Drakulus: Seriously, this guy pumps out a lot of well written articles. I simply don’t know how he has the time!
- FoodandGames: The name sums it up. Vegan dishes with a side of gaming…or is that entree? A good blog for those who enjoy gaming with a healthier lifestyle in mind.
- MyOpinionAsAGamer: Thoughtful and articulate.
- JohnHeatz: Covering games that I didn’t know were available…games that I really WANT.
- JamesDorling: Great observations on the gaming genre.
- VOID: Stories galore, this writer started following me and welcomed me into the community when I first started. You will find tabletop related stories here. Be looking for their Kickstarter for the tabletop rpg called VOID, next year!
- anaginggamer: As pewpewdiaries first nominated me, my first thought was to this guy. Simply put, he is a fun read, and a fun guy. Fantastic friend.
- 1001-Up: This blog has a list of extraordinary that have been reviewed or are waiting to be reviewed. It explores the games of old and new. In terms of variety, this blog holds one of the strongest standards for the term “gamer”.
- pewpewdiaries: A lot of heart on this one. It is isn’t just blogging, but a lot of personal experiences. I like when a blogger let’s me know a little more about them.
- vittlemonster: A blogger after my own stomach.
Anyways, that is my list. Now, I need to let everyone know.
See you on the other side, folks.